Hello Doctor, I am Haripreeti (32yrs). I have been suffering
Need to be investigated further.
Thanks for trusting us about your healthcare .
I have gone through your history and understand your concern.
Lower back pain and left sided abdomen pain could be due to cervical infection called cervicitis due to infection.
Get your paps smear test done to rule out the possibility of infection or any chances of cervical changes(?cancer) as your cervix is bulky and having nabothian cyst.
Get your MRI pelvis after paps smear to rule out any pelvic pathology.
This frequency of urination and vaginal discharge could be due to infection also.
So basic blood tests like CBC,ESR,urine r/m,serum calcium and vitamin b12 and d3 and CA125 should be done.
You need per speculum examination by your treating doctor.
Take antibiotics and analgesic after consulting your treating doctor.
Hope to hear from you soon after your reports.
Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest remedy for severe perimenopausal symptoms
- What does this ultrasound report of uterus indicate?
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex despite having depo shot...
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex during safe period?
- What are the chances of pregnancy through non penetrative sex?
- What does my CUE test report indicate?
- When will menstruation resume post intake of Regesterone?
- What causes burning sensation and tightness in vagina during intercourse?
- Is Creon safe to take during pregnancy?
- Is Meprate the right medicine for late period?