Hello Doc, As I have I am requesting you to

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Mar 2017
Mar 2017

Cardiologist
Question
Hello Doc,
As I have
I am requesting you to please evaluate the attached reports and help understanding the problem.
My mom got a severe pain in the back upper middle back and chest in the morning post breakfast she took Rantac tablet , and one syrub for gas/ acidity but the pain did not subside, the pain aggravated and seems like the pain was rotating sometime in the back then chest then back .
she rushed to the hospital got the ECG and stress test done , the pain has now subsided she did not take any medication for the same. Can you please see whether the stress reports and ECG shows any changes or any episode related to heart please .

Regard
Fri, 2 Feb 2018 in Hypertension and Heart Disease

Answered by Dr. Bhanu Partap 58 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please refer to the detailed answer below

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXXXX

After going through the medical history and all true medical reports attached by you of your mother, I understand your concern for her health.

Am happy to tell you that both her ECG as well as stress echo reports are well with in normal limits. So the possibilities of having any significant coronary artery disease or heart disease is very minimal. So as of now she doesn’t require any cardiac medicine however she need to monitor her Blood Pressure regularly and if that stays high ( > 140/90 ) on two different readings then she needs to start antihypertensive medicines.

As of now there is nothing significant to be worried for. I hope this information will answer your query & relieve your worries for her health.

Kind Regards
Dr Bhanu Partap