Hello, About 2 months ago I had some symptoms of
It is probably some residual irritation
What you describe sounds like some residual irritation after an STD. If it does not bother you, I suggest you simply wait and watch and see if it goes away.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have further questions.
Worth a try
I think it is worth a try, so do a full course of antibiotics and see if it clears.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- I have ulcerative colitis and have had it for 12
- I have sharp pains that come in waves that feel
- Hi, My wife had an urine infection for last 4
- I have severe pain going all around my mid section
- My PCP precribed a sonogram of my abdomen because he
- Hey doctor, For the last couple of months I have
- My mother has stage 4 ovarian cancer . Her medical
- Yes Please. About a week ago I started to have
- I have a question about Prostatitis . For the past
- I have been having sudden onset’s of direreah that has