Hello- I am a type 1 diabetic and have developed
Could be foot infection.
Hi I am Dr Gopal Goel . Orthopedic Surgeon.
I have read the details and seen both the pictures. In the picture I can see a little pale yellow area also.
In view of the fact that you are a diabetic, my first diagnosis would be infection in the foot( an abscess) and the presentation in early stages is just the same. Second diagnosis would be skin callosity- which develops over months .
I suggest that you start antibiotics , get Complete blood counts and visit your physician ASAP. Foot infections are know to spread fast.
Thanks fr the question. Please feel free to ask any other question.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for electric pulsation sensation near the shoulder blade
- What causes swelling and bruising in the knee after a fall?
- What does the following knee MRI report indicate?
- Is intramedullary nailing an effective treatment for displaced tibial...
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in the thighs
- Suggest treatment for swelling and numbness in the finger after injury
- What causes severe leg weakness and increased BP while on Amlodipine?
- Suggest treatment for swelling and bruising on top of the foot
- Suggest treatment for severe pain and muscle weakness
- What do these following MRI findings indicate?