Hello - I am 48 years old and have been
Probably no issues
1) if anything, the biopsies can reveal inflammation, including the presence of helicobacter pylori, or cancer, which I think is very unlikely.
2) Just stop immediately, no need for a gradual reduction.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- I have ulcerative colitis and have had it for 12
- I have sharp pains that come in waves that feel
- Hi, My wife had an urine infection for last 4
- I have severe pain going all around my mid section
- My PCP precribed a sonogram of my abdomen because he
- Hey doctor, For the last couple of months I have
- My mother has stage 4 ovarian cancer . Her medical
- Yes Please. About a week ago I started to have
- I have a question about Prostatitis . For the past
- I have been having sudden onset’s of direreah that has