Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

Headache on one side,upset stomach,sore throat,panic disorder,agrophobia,had migraines in childhood

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2001
Answered : 7 Questions
have had a headache (mostly very painful) for about a month now, seems to be migrating to just one side of my head. It has caused me to pass out a few times. When I stand up, I feel like I am weak no energy and that I will pass out again. II have felt an upset stomach somewhat and had a sore throat. What could this be? No problems with migranes, except when I was younger had a couple. Did have a garage door to fall on my head a couple months ago. This doesnt feel like a migrane either. I do suffer from chronic panic disorder and agrophobia.
Posted Fri, 4 May 2012 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Neelam Pawar 48 minutes later

Thanks yuor pour query.

You are having chronic headache it seems to more like migraine with XXXXXXX ie having one sided headache along with nauseous feeling due to upset stomach and other associated symptoms.

You had history of fall ,at that time whether you had any episodes of vomiting or unconsciousness, whether you have consulted any physician or not any MRI OR CT SCAN DONE?

At this younger age causes of headache could be sinusitis,infectious,tension headache,any other emergency causes are unlikely because they will cause severe excruciating pain along with other neurological symptoms.

As you are suffering from agrophopia so quiet possible is that you are associating your headache with other symptoms.
Symptoms of a panic attack in such disorder include palpitations, a rapid heartbeat, sweating, trembling, nausea, vomiting, dizziness, tightness in the throat and shortness of breath.
Sharing your problems with friends and family will help alot.Do relaxation exercises and yoga,watch good movies,relieve your all tensions .you will really feel good.
But it will be better if you can consult neurophyiscian and neurophthalmologist.Get checked your vision and fundus examination.
Take care you have to live a good , healthy life.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Neurologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor