Head sweats constantly, taking BP medicine and stomach medicine. Suggest?
You are suffering from hyperhidrosis
Thanks for posting on XXXXXXX
Well you are suffering from the symptom known as hyperhidrosis which could be primary (without an identifiable cause) or secondary (with an underlying diseases condition or use of certain medications).
Given that you started experiencing these symptoms only about 1 year ago, it is most likely that you are suffering secondary hyperhidrosis probably due to a certain diseases condition or medication use.
This condition could be due to thyroid diseases, diabetes, anxiety disorders, cancer, carcinoid syndrome, certain medications, menopause, heart diseases, lung diseases etc.
I will love that you should communicate current medications and let me see if any of them could be the culprit and also precise the time you started taking the medications.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for answering me. I have been miserable and do not believe this is a womens problem. I had a complete Hysto in 1978 because of severve bleeding and need for transfusions. I look forward to your response.
Well it is possible that medications might not be
Thanks for follow-up,
When I looked at the medications you have listed, there is only fluoxetine that mentions any side effects related to excessive sweating (occurs in about 5-10% of patients taking it) but it is not known if the medication side effect can start occurring several years after medication was initiated or not. I think you should talk with your doctor about possible side effect related and also if he can run some test to rule out some most common conditions that could be responsible for this.
Hope this helps and wish you the best.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Side effect of bp medicine
- Should i take medicine for slight change in bp
- Can taking medicine for bp results to heart attack
- When to take bp medicine
- Pls suggest me best medicine for high bp
- Taking spironolactone for high bp looking for alternate medicine
- Why do people have to take bp medicine
- Head sweats constantly taking bp medicine and stomach medicine suggest
- Amtas m bp medicine
- Taking high blood perasure medicine in normal bp
- Getting itching in anal region. Undergone LORD and IRC for fissure....
- Diagnosed with NSU. Taking antibiotic and getting white discharge....
- Had a pulmonary embolism after knee surgery. Can I have an abortion?
- Can a baby have positive blood group while parents have negative?
- Not getting actual orgasm. Testosterone is normal. What is the problem?
- Getting metallic taste in mouth, frequent headache and bloating. How to...
- Why am I bleeding from the prostate?
- Feeling cold and have low temperature. What is causing this?
- Smoker. Have cough and sore throat. Not cured by amoxil. Suggest...
- Why does crying trigger an asthma attack?