Haziness in the image of a kidney on an ultrasound report. Meaning?
There is usually fat in the center of kidney known as medullary fat and outer part is slightly blackish. If outer part has increased fat then the then it looks hazy.
Similar condition can be seen in renal diseases like renal parenchymal disease, in which serum creatinine and blood urea will increase.
Your blood and urine reports are normal so you need not to worry.USG report is just a normal variant. In addition, few drops of blood may be a transient event. No further evaluation is needed.
Hope you have got answer for your query. Do let me know if you have more concerns.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Ultrasound of kidney done is the report normal
- What does a shadow on a kidney ultrasound mean
- What does the kidney ultrasound report indicate
- Ultrasound of kidneys
- Kidney ureter bladder ultrasound
- What does the ultrasound report mean
- Ultrasound report red spots mean
- Abnormal kidney ultrasound
- What are the findings from the kidney ultrasound report
- Right kidney fullness in ultrasound report..
- Is there any pathological test available to detect rabies in human?
- 5 weeks pregnant. Started bleeding. What is causing this?
- CT scan showed perianal cysts. MRI showed clear. Having pain. What does...
- Do thyroid problem affect the sexual life? Will it cause severe nervous...
- Full body check up done. What does the value suggest? Is there any problem?
- Will simvastatin cause high SGPT readings?
- Feeling heart palpitations while running. Should I be concerned?
- Have COPD. Suddenly started coughing and vomiting. What could be the...
- Feeling hot in head and neck, chest pain and shoulder pain. What is the...
- Is subsegmental atelectasis versus fibrosis serious ailment?