Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Haw to improve grey hair problem and improve hair growth?

User rating for this question
Answered by

Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 474 Questions
What to do to come out of Grey Hair problem and to improve hair growth
Posted Thu, 1 Nov 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Pravin Banodkar 20 minutes later
I would be pleased to answer your question .

For Grey hair improve hair growth you should take oral tablets containing antioxidants , Biotin, Iron , Folic acid and minerals .
They will prevent the hair loss and improve hair growth and claim to help in preventing greying of hair further .
For local application over the scalp you should put Minoxidil lotion twice a day for 6 months to improve the hair growth .

Thanks and Take care
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Haw to improve grey hair problem and improve hair growth? 42 minutes later
Can you prescribe some tablets which contains the above said antioxidants, biotin etc.. ?
Answered by Dr. Pravin Banodkar 33 minutes later
Thanks for the query posted .

I am sorry I cannot prescribe you anything online as it is illegal to do so .
I would only give an advise through this site.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dermatologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor