Having vertigo, ear infection, low fever and numbness in left foot. What is wrong?

Dr. Srikanth Reddy

Psychiatrist

Posted on Sat, 23 Nov 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Question: I have vertigo, my ear is infected, low fever, but my left pink, ring and part of my left food are numb, and cold. what is wrong with me.
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 1 hour later
Brief Answer: They may not be related to each other Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query. I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through. Your ear infection and problem in the toes may not be related. Yes ear infection fever and vertigo are related as the inner ear is responsible for the balance and any infection near it can lead to vertigo. You will need proper antibiotics for the ear infection like cefexime or augmentin. Further your toe gettind cold and numb, is it so for long or recently? Do you mind uploading some pics to get an idea? How much is the pain? Hope I am able to answer your concerns. If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you. If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback. In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link: bit.ly/dr-srikanth-reddy Wish you good health, Kind regards Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.