Having trouble focusing, completing tasks, and remembering things. Tried strattera. Suggestions?
I am Dr. Ditah and feel honored to provide an answer to your health question.
I understand how frustrating it sounds being unable to concentrate and get your tasks completed. I am so sorry to hear about this.
I think it is more of an organisational problem than attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Does this happens only at your job site or every where even at home? Are there any other symptoms you have not mentioned to us?
Before getting to medications, I will suggest that you get your daily tasks and schedule well written out on a paper. Try to stick to it and make sure you complete one task before starting another. Breakdown each task into various steps and tick the as you progressively get it done. Stick to one and avoid being distracted. If you must leave for urgent purposes/services, them make sure you return immediately the pressing task has been completed. Try and ask your colleagues to remind you of stuffs you think you might forget easily so that you can always return and get the completed.
Can you consult online? No. This is because seeing you during a consultation like this is very important. We should be able to see how you listen, do you get easily distracted, do you look stressed, etc., alongside many other behavioural patterns that are not possible to get through XXXXXXX or phones.
Can you get a prescription online? NO. This is because doctors prescribe and follow up the response to treatment and side effects to make adequate adjustments. It is impossible to do that through this medium. I know you tried strattera before but I will like to suggest that you always consult a doctor before starting drugs like this.
I am sorry for being unable to offer a proper consultation or prescribe any medications to you on this forum because of the reasons I have mentioned above. I will suggest you consult your primary care doctor who will start, organise and coordinate your care if he need expertise input.
I hope this answers your query. I hope you find it useful.
I hope you get his sorted out as son as possible.
Wish you good health.
Dr. Ditah, MD.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Strattera and pregnancy birth defects
- Strattera and oxyeliere pro
- Dangers of strattera
- Strattera dosage per weight
- Strattera and drowsiness
- Strattera dosage 140 mg
- Does strattera add medicine effect the effectiveness of ortho tri cyclin lo birth control pills
- Suggest the dosage of lamictol strattera and seroquil
- Strattera for weight loss adults
- Usages of strattera
- Feel constipated. Noticed white thread like strings in stools. Have...
- Having trouble focusing, completing tasks, and remembering things. Tried...
- Had attached fitness score report. What are the findings?
- Have raised platelet. Prescribed thyroxine for under active thyroid....
- Hba1c-5.2, Fasting blood sugar test-70 and Mean Glucose EBT-103....
- Foreskin is attached to penis through strip of skin, pain when move...
- Getting throbbing pain in arm moving down to elbow and wrist. Had no...
- Have swollen gums. Had endonitis work on root canal. Is this due to...
- Have swollen lymph in jaw. Prescribed zithromax. Is that enough?
- On trivolib, jauvia and Diamicronmr. Fasting sugar 180 to 230. How to...