Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Having tight skin on penis. Will it create any problem in personal life. Suggest some diet plan

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1999
Answered : 127 Questions
Hello Doctor, Im going to get married next month... My pennis upper skin is tight.. Will it create a problem for my personal life ?... I had smoking habit..And im trying to stop it... Can u suggest me some good healthy foods which will increase my strenghts, i mean the sperm count and all those sexual strenths..Thanks is advance for your reply and suggestions..
Posted Wed, 8 Aug 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 19 hours later
Thanks for the query in XXXXXXX

If you are able to move back the upperskin without much pain, then there won't be much problem, Otherwise better to show a surgeon at your place for opinion regarding circumcision.

Smoking is a risk factor for sexual dysfunction. Better stop asap.

Healthy life style is a must for healthy sexual life. Balanced food and proper exercise are required. The food XXXXXXX in Vitamine E, Chocolates, Nuts etc has been useful to increase the libido.

Wishing You A Healthy Sexual Life

Consultant in Reproductive & Sexual Medicine
Kerala, India
"great sex.happy life"
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor