Having sudden facial numbness and cramps. Suggest

Dr. Gopal Krishna Dash

Neurologist

Posted on Sat, 22 Jun 2013 in Headache and Migraines
Question: Sudden facial numbness and cramp beneath right side of neck (near where pulse would be) when I looked up and yawned.
Answered by Dr. Gopal Krishna Dash 25 minutes later
Thanks for the query
A sudden onset of facial numbness needs neurological evaluation. This could be related to either minor problems like even migraine variant or even desalinating disorder. You need a detailed neurological examination to see if there are other neurological signs or not. This will help us guide you regarding the requirement on a brain scan. The management will depends upon the the cause identified.
Hope this helps
Please get back if you have any other concern
Best wishes