Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Having squeezing pain in heart. Taking medicines for spasms and having atrial fibrillation. Stress. Should I be concerned?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2006
Answered : 567 Questions
My heart rate is 103 and blood pressure is 130/90 . On and off today I have been feeling this squeezing pain in my heart. I take meds for spasms have a history of A fib and usually have XXXXXXX Cardio. I am under a lot of stress right now, should I be concerned?
Posted Sat, 31 Aug 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Jay Patel 46 minutes later
Brief Answer:
I need you to have EKG as soon as possible.

Detailed Answer:

I am dr XXXXXXX and I will try my level best to address your concern.

The squeezing pain does seems like a heart issue, if you have any sweating/ sudden changes in blood pressure/ or pain migrating to lt arm or neck Please have have an EKG as soon as possible.

The squeezing pain occurs if heart do not get enough blood.

Please have an EKG as soon as possible.

Thanks for the query. Feel free to contact me in case of any concern.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Cardiologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor