Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Having skin problem. How to cure it?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3631 Questions
My son is having skin problem...I am attaching the photo..please guide me.
Posted Wed, 9 Oct 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
Some more details needed

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for your query.

Are these rashes permanent ?
If not permanent, have you noticed any triggers?
Is he allergic to any stuff?
Is he on any medications?
Does the rash itch?

Waiting for your response,

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Having skin problem. How to cure it? 5 hours later
No not permanent
Triggers like what. These rashes are from past two days
We have not figured out if he is Allergic to something. My guess was due to heat.
Aversions syrup and hh done cream
No he does not complain of itching
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 42 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Rash appear allergic

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for the information.

Based on the site affected and the appearance of the rash I suspect it to be due to allergy. Such allergy could be due to insect bite or any food stuff. It is necessary to find out the stuff causing allergy so that you could avoid the occurrence next time.

For now do apply Calamine lotion in the day time and Hh Derm cream in the night.
Also give him a dose of Benadryl and observe the rash, If the rash comes down after Benadryl it does confirm that the rash is an allergic one.

Hope, I answered your query.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Having skin problem. How to cure it? 4 minutes later
Thanks Doc . Would do that
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 17 hours later
Brief Answer:
You are welcome

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for using this service.

Wish you good health.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dermatologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor