Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

174 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Ask a Urologist   »  

Having red, sore penis tip and back pain. Not cured by medication. Alternate medication?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Practicing since : 1994
Answered : 10839 Questions
My back hurts bad and i have had a red sore penis tip for 5 months now went to several doctors tried everything creams and antibiotics my stomach doesnt feel right as well please help.
Thu, 27 Dec 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 2 hours later
Thanks for posting your query.
The back pain that you are having can be due to muscle sprain, positional muscle strain, degenerative changes in the disc, infective disorders, etc. An MRI scan of the spine will help in proper diagnosis. Treatment involves pain killers, muscle relaxants, bed rest with physiotherapy.
The sore on the penis tip needs a direct evaluation from the dermatologist. Such chronic sores may need biopsy for a proper diagnosis.
Taking a healthy diet and plenty of fluids usually helps in minor abdominal discomfort. Specific treatment can be started after a clinical examination and necessary investigations.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist