Having red, sore penis tip and back pain. Not cured by medication. Alternate medication?

Dr. Praveen Tayal

Orthopaedic Surgeon

Posted on Thu, 27 Dec 2012 in Penis Problems
Question: My back hurts bad and i have had a red sore penis tip for 5 months now went to several doctors tried everything creams and antibiotics my stomach doesnt feel right as well please help.
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 2 hours later
The back pain that you are having can be due to muscle sprain, positional muscle strain, degenerative changes in the disc, infective disorders, etc. An MRI scan of the spine will help in proper diagnosis. Treatment involves pain killers, muscle relaxants, bed rest with physiotherapy.
The sore on the penis tip needs a direct evaluation from the dermatologist. Such chronic sores may need biopsy for a proper diagnosis.
Taking a healthy diet and plenty of fluids usually helps in minor abdominal discomfort. Specific treatment can be started after a clinical examination and necessary investigations.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.