Thanks for your query.
I appreciate your efforts for medical consultation in so much distress.Chest pain
radiating from right to left side may occur in several conditions. I would like to consider multiple possibilities in following hierarchy:
• Muscle spasm due to: dehydration
, bad posture or exertion.
• Anxiety and stress: In presence of anxiety and stress chest pain can occur due to muscle spasm. Relaxation exercise will help in that.
• Inflammation of bone, muscle or cartilage
in that area
• Acid reflux: may present as chest pain several times.
• Cardiac illness: although chances are less considering your age, but it is better to rule out by examination by by physician and EKG.
Following measures will help you in recovery:
• Rest and massage to affected area.
is useful if distress is much.
• Pain killers with muscle relaxant
property or analgesics will be helpful.
• Get examined and investigated by physician to rule out narrow down above possibilities.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow ups.
Wish you good health.
Dr Ashish XXXXXXX Mittal