Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Having rash in groin area. Not cured by usingnystatin and triamcinol cream. Suggest the right medication?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2010
Answered : 6247 Questions
can I buy mycology over the counter? or what do you advise for a bad rash in the groin area. I am having a rash in my groin area that has not cleared by usingnystatin and triamcinol cream. I was also taking doxycycline hyclate.
Posted Thu, 29 Aug 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 33 minutes later
Thanks for the query,
yes you can get oint clotrimazole.
It is available over the counter.

It will be better if you upload a photograph of the lesions,
I can give you a closer diagnosis with that.

There is an option to upload photograph on right side of query page.
Waiting for your response,
Thank you
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dermatologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor