Having pelvic pain. Started when pregnant. Pain is unbearable. Treatment?
Thank you so much for this query. I am Dr. Ditah and feel honored to address your health query today. I am so sorry to hear about this severe pain in your right groin and all the XXXXXXX problems you have been through. I hope your son is doing good.
We approach groin pain by looking at all the possible structures that and found there to see which could be at the origin of this pain.You have had multiple surgeries and still have multiple medical and surgical conditions that makes the possible list of causes not feasible.
From your history, the length, nature and severity of this pain despite being on oxycodone makes it a very worrisome pain. You need a detailed questioning, physical exam and tests before coming up with a list of possible diagnosis. I take this pain very serious because being on a powerful pain medication and still having this severe pain is so concerning.
I will suggest that you go to the ER for this pain. No matter what i say, it cannot replace an urgent visit to get the exact problem identified and addressed.
I hope you find this helpful. I wish you all the best as you work on getting this pain resolved. I wish you the very best of outcomes, too.
Once more, thanks for this opportunity to contribute in your medical care.
Dr. Ditah, MD.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- 35 weeks pregnant pelvic pain
- Treatment and cure for chronic pelvic pain
- Pelvic pain when peeing
- Treatment for pelvic pain and difficulty urinating
- What is the treatment for constant pelvic pain
- Treatment and cure for Pelvic pain
- Pregnant jagging pelvic pain
- Having pelvic pain started when pregnant pain is unbearable treatment
- Treatment and cure for Pelvic pain syndrome
- Pelvic pain while pregnant