Having pain, sweating hips and around waist line and legs. Buldging disks. Autonomice dysfuction. Do I need surgery?
I have many. but lets start here. no body but one doctor helped, got me back to work. im so much worse now. please be honest and please help me. I deserve it. im using a cane. sweating and meeting customers like that trying to sell my self. no good result.legs give out and im falling a lot. hips are so weak
Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX
Well looking into the problem I can see that you are very depressed over the situation . But sir this is very surprising that you have osteoarthritis of whole body and at this young age you are having so many issues .
Osteoarthritis hurting back at this age is very unlikely . I am doubting your diagnosis . I will advise you to see a rheumatologist in your area because in any kind of bony problem , physical examination is very important because only then we can determine the exact etiology for the pain . Has ankylosing spondylitis been ruled out .
It can be a metabolic issue also . You serum S. calcium and vitamin D3 levels needs to be tested and there supplementation will be required . You must be taking calcium and vitamin D supplements for yourself . Celebrex contains celecoxib which is an antiinflammatory drug having pain relieving action also . In my opinion you should take it .
Your thorough evaluation will be required because till this time your diagnosis is also not clear and convincing to me , as till the diagnosis is not decided treatment cannot be prescribed . As you have sweating inappropriately autonomic dysfunction also needs to be looked for .
Kindly see the doctor for it , it will not be possible to treat without proper examination and establishing the exact etiology.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest foods and drinks which helps in healthy development of tooth?
- Started with fatigue and blurred vision. Have diarrhea and weak muscles....
- Undergoing replacement therapy for low IgG. Have pain in chest and foot....
- Child having frequent unconsciousness. Nil observation shown in EEG and...
- Took monistat and have swelling on uvula. Is it a side effect?
- Having pain, sweating hips and around waist line and legs. Buldging...
- Have ulcerative colitis and taking remicaid infusion therapy. Suggest...
- Having irregular periods. Done with pelvic ultrasound and blood test....
- Should I shave groin hair before going for colonoscopy?
- Having swelling in face, hands, feet and rashes all over body. Had bouts...