Having pain in testicle and noticed dark skin on it. What to do?
Thanks for your query.
I would like to know a little more about your condition to answer you better.
- Since when did you notice this?
- Did you have any fever before you noticed this?
- Is there increase in size of the testicles?
Since you do not have pain and discomfort, it is very unlikely of infective pathology. It could be a simple Hydrocele. You have to consult a surgeon, who will examine you and carry out test of fluctuation and illumination against light. This can confirm the presence of fluid around the testicles. Please get your routine urine and Blood test done.
In case you have any doubt please do not hesitate to ask me.
have had a very bad cold and maybe a temperature
no change at all in size of testicles
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Have pain in testicles what to do
- What can cause testicle pain
- Swollen and painful testicle what is wrong
- Painful testicle irritating what is the reason
- What is the painful lump on the testicle
- Testicle pain dark urine
- What is the cause for radiating testicle pain
- What is the remedy for the pain in the testicles
- What causes pain in the right testicle
- Skin pain on testicles