Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Having pain in penis and a white liquid substance under skin. Suggest treatment to get rid of pain

Jul 2016
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1971
Answered : 9579 Questions
Hi having pain in penis. Was having a white liquid substance gotmibg under the skin. Luquid form and pain is increasing in penis. Under skin is having some patches sort of thing.
Please let me know if you need the picture. ?
Posted Sun, 17 Nov 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 35 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It is likely to be infection .

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have
pain in your penis and whitish discharge from urethra.

I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making comments on your problem
1) Did you have unprotected sex very recently.?
2) Do you have any urinary complaints ?
3) Are you able to retract your foreskin completely ?

I will be able to comment on your problem and suggest future course of action once I get feedback from you.
Thanks and Regards.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Having pain in penis and a white liquid substance under skin. Suggest treatment to get rid of pain 25 minutes later
Yes had some unprotected in past 4-6 weeks. No urinary complaints. But since past 3-4 days I am not able to retract the fore skin completely. If you are in Bangalore I can visit at ur clinic. Need quick help.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 15 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It is Either Ballano Posthatitis or STD

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for feedback.
It seems that you have acquired STD due to unprotected sex.Please get following tests done to confirm the diagnosis.
1) Routine urine test and urine culture to find out the organisms causing this infection,
2) Microscopic examination of a discharge from urethra to rule out either Gonorrhoea or Chlamydia infection.
3) Blood examination to rule out STD.
4) Basic screening test for HIV.

In the mean while start taking Please take broad spectrum antibiotics along with anti inflammatory medication like Diclofenac twice daily .

Get the prescription of medicines from your family Physician.

Ensure to clean your genitals with warm water twice daily.

If you wish to consult me personally I shall be available at VIMS Super Speciality Hospital Marathalli.please fix up the appointment .by calling reception counter on phone no-0000 .

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you .
Thanks and Regards.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor