Having pain and pressure in eye with headache. Sinus MRI normal. What cure should be done?
Thanks for your query.
Pain in the eye associated with a sensation of increased pressure is a typical feature seen in Glaucoma.Also the other symptoms pertaining to vision you have,can be seen in Glaucoma.
Glaucoma is a condition where there is increased pressure inside the eye ball due to hampered circulation of the fluid (aqueous humour) in the eye.Sometimes the increased pressure in the eye can produce referred pain in the facial bones of the same side .This is a progressive condition and if not treated can cause nerve damage due to the pressure and affect the vision.
Do consult a Opthalmologist and get Tonometry of the affected eye done.Tonometry is a test wherein the pressure inside the eyeball is measured, if the pressure is raised then another test called Gonioscopy is done to find out the exact cause for the hampered fluid circulation and subsequent pressure built up.
Sometimes Migraines can also present with vision symptoms along with headache , treating Migraine would reduce the eye symptoms too.If you are on treatment for Migraines do get the medications revised.If not on treatment do consult your treating doctor to install a specific treatment.
Hope I answered your query.
Please do let me know if there are any other concerns.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sinusitis severe headache combiflam cure
- Treatment and cure for eye pain
- Treatment and cure for sinus headache
- Suffering from headache and pain in eyes cause and cure
- Had work injury mri normal in pain reason cure
- What is the cure for headache throat pain and dizziness
- Eye pain tiredness eyeballs red headaches cure for symptoms
- What should be done to cure headache
- Eye and ear pain headache vomiting taking amoxicillain cure
- What is the cure for sinus infection
- Suffer from hypertension and weakness. Does meth use cause thyroid problem?
- What is the effect of steroids on the heart during puberty in boys?
- Having psychological problems. Taking therapy. Any advice?
- Body feels shaky. What is the cause and how to control this?
- Experiencing a periodic mild numbness in arm. Family history of MS. Any...
- Medicine for G6PD patient with fever?
- Having pain and pressure in eye with headache. Sinus MRI normal. What...
- Snorted meth. Having sore throat and cough. Is there any complication?
- Have small penis. Will penomet penis enlargement pump work to enlarge it?
- Found high BP readings on home monitors. Any thoughts?