Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Having pain and lump near bikini area. What cure should be done?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1981
Answered : 922 Questions
Awful pain bikini area lump under my skin it's getting larger it's now on both sides
Posted Tue, 9 Oct 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Anil Grover 24 minutes later
Hi there,
Thanks for writing in.
I am a medical specialist with an additional degree in cardiology.
If you have any one of the following is present with what you have described you need to consult a doctor on urgent basis. If you have not passed motion than it has to be ER right away, I know it is late in the evening. If you do not have vomiting and has passed motions take OTC Tylenol (500 mg) for the night and consult a doctor tomorrow morning. The three symptoms which make it more urgent are:
1. Warmth over the swelling (or you have fever).
2. Swelling is throbbing with pain.
3. There is redness over the swelling or there is discharge from the swelling.
Good LucK. If you have any follow up question I will be most pleased to answer. If you are writing back do write about problem with passing urine if any, problem with menstruation if any. Thanks.

With best wishes.
Dr Anil Grover,
Medical Specialist & Cardiologist
M.B.;B.S, M.D. (Internal Medicine) D.M.(Cardiology)
http://www/ WWW.WWWW.WW
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor