Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Having pain all over body. Suggest

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Practicing since : 1994
Answered : 10351 Questions
Im looking for someone who believes me when I say I have pain like Ive been in a car wreck every day. Send me to some one who wont stop till we treat the issue
Posted Tue, 30 Jul 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 20 hours later
Thanks for posting your query.
I can understand your concern. The sever pain that you are having all over the body is likely to be due to a nerve related issue. Such pains are best treated with medicines like Pregabalin and Gabapentin rather than Percocet.
You can describe your problem in a little more detail so that I can help you understanding the cause of your symptoms.
I also encourage you to consult a neurologist for a physical examination to find out the cause of such a neural pain after a few investigations.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Orthopaedic Surgeon

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor