Having orange urine and pains in back and stomach. Suggest?
Thank you for your query.
Orange urine indicates that there is some blood in urine. This is most commonly found in urinary infections or kidney stones. Since you have back pain, it can be pyelonephritis, kidney inflammation and this must be treated by antibiotics so don't ignore it. You need to do urine analysis and ultrasound first. It would clear all this out.till you do these tests, drink lot of fluids and mentha tea. Take easier food, avoid salty and spicy food.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Burning urine with stomach and back pain
- Clear urine stomach pain back pain
- Frequent urination back pain stomach ache
- Orange urine and back pain
- Stomach painbloating lower back pain frequent urination
- Orange urine and low back pain
- Back pain frequent urination upset stomach
- Nausea stomach pain back pain frequent urination
- Frequent urination stomach an back pain gas and belching
- Lower back pain and orange urine