Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Having no hold during intercourse. What to do?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1999
Answered : 127 Questions
Hi .. I have been married for last 5 years with a 14 month old daughter .. recently I have been facing issue of not being able to hold during intercourse, and before even I can realis, it happens ..
Posted Sun, 27 Oct 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 20 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Clarification required

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for the query in WWW.WWWW.WW
Kindly clarify whether you are loosing erection or you are ejaculating fast?

And after how much time after penetration it occurs?


Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Having no hold during intercourse. What to do? 5 minutes later
The ejaculation process is fast .. I am unable to hold, almost like 5-10 seconds post penetration it happens ..
Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Premature Ejaculation

Detailed Answer:

From your history, you are suffering from premature ejaculation.

Premature ejaculation is one of the common sexual problem men face. Premature ejaculation could be due to

1. Performance anxiety
2. Decreased frequency of sexual activity
3. Increased Sensitivity of the penis.

The treatment modalities are

1. Medical: Medicines of the genre SSRIs like Dapoxetine are very effective. It is an on-demand medicine which can be prescribed by your doctor.

2. Sex Therapy: It is a type of counselling and And prescription of certain homework of procedures which a couple need to do at their privacy. It is a very effective method which shall cure premature ejaculation as well enhances the sexual enjoyment. You can consult a local Sex Therapist or Consultant in Sexual Medicine for the therapy sessions.

3. De sensitiser creams containing anaesthetics like delay sprays are used for increased sensitivity of penis - I do not recommend

best regards

Consultant in Reproductive & Sexual Medicine
Kerala, India
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Having no hold during intercourse. What to do? 4 hours later
Can you suggest some doc in Delhi near XXXXXXX Vihar ..
Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 9 hours later
Brief Answer:
Dr Birman in Delhi

Detailed Answer:

In Delhi, you can consult Dr XXXXXXX Birman at Dwaraka

All the best

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor