Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Having narrow head on both sides of ears. Should I go for plastic surgery or otoplasty can help in changing the overall face?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon
Practicing since : 1993
Answered : 69 Questions
I would like to increase the shape of my head near my ears, because I am having a narrow head on two sides of my ears, Is it possible to have a plastic surgery to correct this defect or otoplasty can help me to change the look of my overall face.
Posted Wed, 23 Oct 2013 in Beauty
Answered by Dr. Surindher 20 hours later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for your query.

If you are looking only for a cosmetic correction, then yes there are a few options. But, whether that is really the problem has to be decided after examining you.

You talk about the shape of the head and then an otoplasty to change your look. These are vague request. Vague request are very difficult to comprehend and treat.

If you have any specific queries please send them to us. We will try and address them.

Otoplasty can be done and what exactly needs to be done has to be determined after examining you.

If possible please send us a follow up questions with specific issues and is possible front and profile pictures of your full face which will help me get a better idea regarding your problems.

Thank you
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dermatologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor