Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Having multiple tumors in body which are non cancerous. Advise surgery. How to reduce it?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2006
Answered : 2015 Questions
sir,i am having multiple tumors in my body which are non related to cancer,i concerned several doctors.those people ssys, if it is grown.they will replace with surgery. how to dissolve these tumors.give me the procedure to reduce it
Posted Tue, 8 Oct 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Kalpana Pathak 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
description is too vague to diagnose the lesion

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for writing to us.
Multiple skin tumor can be anything. It could be lipoma or a sebaceous cyst or neurofibroma etc. Firstly it has to be determined what exactly these lesions are. The treatment varies according to the type of lesion or tumor.

As you have already consulted doctors below, so please send me your previous prescriptions so that I can ascertain the underlying cause and suggest you the most appropriate treamtent or you can also send me images of the lesions. Uploading images will help me in clinching the diagnosis and suggesting treamtent required.

Hoping to hear from you soon.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dermatologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor