Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Having major pain in the testicles. What could be the cause?

Jul 2016
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1971
Answered : 9585 Questions
Dear Sir,

My self XXXXXX Workinf with XXXXXXX Group in mumbai. Here would like to aware you my brother Mr. XXXXXXX is troubling a major pain in his testicles though he visited specilist Doctor for th same but he haven't got any releif. Kindly assist the same.
Posted Mon, 24 Jun 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 2 hours later
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that your brother has pain in his testicles I shall be happy if you post me few more details to make comments on his problems
1) Did he have fever with pain in testicles ?.
2) Are testicles enlarged ?.
3) Does he have any urinary complains associated with pain in testicles ?
4) Have you done Ultrasound scanning of the scrotum ?
5) Have you done his routine urine test ?

From the facts that you have posted it appears that he has Bilateral Orchitis ,However it can be confirmed only on clinical evaluation and ultrasound scanning.

Please take broad spectrum antibiotics along with anti inflammatory medicine Diclofenac and Serropeptidase to combat infection and relieve pain.It takes long time for Orchitis to get cured and may take 3 weeks to one month for complete recovery.

Hope I have answered your query.
Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be happy to help you.
Thanks with Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor