Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
186 Doctors are Online

Having lump inside butt turning into movable skin piece of tissue below. What could it be?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

ENT Specialist
Practicing since : 2006
Answered : 1113 Questions
I have a lump on right inside butt cheek an now its starting to get movable skin piece of tissue below it.what is this?
Posted Mon, 9 Sep 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Hariom Sharma 1 hour later

Thanks for your query.

Information provide by you is insufficient.

To reach the diagnosis ,I will need the answer of the some question-
Duration of the disease.
Have you any radiological investigation.
Have you any change during the eating.
Have you similar episode in past.
Please provide these information for exact diagnosis.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Having lump inside butt turning into movable skin piece of tissue below. What could it be? 40 minutes later
couple days no radiological investigation no change in eating no similar episode
Answered by Dr. Hariom Sharma 1 hour later

This seems to be hemorrhoids or piles. It could be anal fissure as well. These are commonly found in young male. You do not seem to complain of pain or blood in the stool or tissue.

I'd suggest for an examination by local physician to confirm that. The doctor can recommend over the counter preparations like Hemorid or Preparation H.

I suggest you to stop consuming processed food like cheese, junk, white bread, anything made of refined flour. Increase the consumption of vegetables and fruit by 6 to 8 cups a day. This would made the stool soft and the reduce the size of the hemorrhoid.

Hope this helps.


Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor