Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Having lumbar canal steniosis. Had paralysis, recovered with physiotherapy and medicine. How to cure with physiotherapy and acupressure?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Spine Surgeon
Practicing since : 2002
Answered : 322 Questions
Can any one let me know best physiotherapy , accrupressue in ngapur for very difficult lumbar canal steniosis of my father . My father is has multple neuro problem
His operation faile din 1995 of L3 and L4 , after he recovered from paralysis with physiptherapy and medicine , he got an attack of hydrpcaphalus and then he again got paralytic in 2004 and then he recoved now is nerve is commpressed (lumbar canal stbiosi) could you let me know best doctor for spine in India as well best accrupressure and physiotherapy in Nagpur
Posted Tue, 21 May 2013 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Rahul D Chaudhari 36 minutes later
Thanks for writing to us.
I understand that he is suffering from lumbar spinal stenosis. I would like to know what are the complaints? How severe is stenosis? Have you done mri spine? If possible please upload his mri. Decision about treatment based on clinical and mri findings.
Please get back with above information to help you to make right decision. Thsnks.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Orthopaedic Surgeon

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor