Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
142 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Having itchy, blister like spots on the penis head. How to get cured?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3622 Questions
ihave ablisterlike spotin thepenishead it also itches
Posted Tue, 28 Aug 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 49 minutes later

Thanks for your query.

If the blister appears to be water filled vesicaluar leasion , the chances of it being herpes are more.

I suggest you to get your self examined by a dermatologist.

Meanwhile you can apply Acyclovir Ointment over the affected part.This will contain the infection
and show some relief if its herpes.

Do not scratch on itching, it can lead to increase in the number of lesions.

Hope I answered your query.

Wish you good health.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor