Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Having itching and burning during and after intercourse. Which doctor to consult?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2003
Answered : 1560 Questions
I am recently got married. I am having itching and burning during and after the intercourse. May I know which doctor to consult? I am from chennai.
Posted Thu, 11 Jul 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 2 hours later

You seem to have an acute urinary tract infection or honeymoon sickness. You need to consult a Gynecologist for this and get a urine routine examination done and be treated accordingly.

You can go to a Gynecologist near to your place.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor