Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Having high urea crystal formation and pus cell in urine. Precaution to be taken?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1998
Answered : 577 Questions
I am 56 female. I have a high Urea Crystal formation in urine. Also, high pus cells in Urine was found and passage for passing urine is shrunk.
A small operation has been done for shrunk passage in December 2012.
My Doctor had prescribed silodal and livogine.
After every month or so the problem reappears.
what precautions should be taken?
Posted Fri, 15 Mar 2013 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 1 hour later
Dear Madam,

Nothing much can be done as far shrinkage of urinary passage is concerned.

However, you should get serum uric acid to find out the possible cause of your crystal formation.

It your urinary stream becomes weak again and again and you also get infection then you may have to be on regular dilatation with urologist.

All the best.


Rajiv Goel
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor