Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Having frequent urination and acidity problem. Suggest some remedy?

User rating for this question
Answered by

Internal Medicine Specialist
Practicing since : 2000
Answered : 1417 Questions
i had pee problem since last 2 years.. i had to go for pee multiple times in day.. in 15 min.. i go for pee 3/4 times... and feels it's undone everytime..also have some acidity problem and in toilet i don't get any pressure..
i am from pune..
plz suggest
Posted Tue, 31 Jul 2012 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 1 hour later

Thanks for the question.

Such urinary symptoms can be caused by multiple conditions like urethral stricture, anxiety or sometimes even a stone. So ideally each case should undergo investigations to determine underlying cause.

Investigations like urine analysis, sonography, micturating urethrogram, and cystography can prove helpful in your case. Once underlying cause is determined an appropriate treatment can be planned.

So first step would be seeing a urologist.

Please let me know if I can address any more concerns.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Having frequent urination and acidity problem. Suggest some remedy? 16 minutes later
thnx for suggestions...
plz refer some doctors from Pune, where my treatment can performe with loyal.. no repeating visit to docors no milions of fees....

Also meawhile what homw treatment should i start....any food or something.

Answered by Dr. Sudhir 4 hours later
You can see Dr Kirpekar from Pune.He is attached to XXXXXXX hospital.

Its difficult to suggest any treatment without seeing you. I am really sorry for that. I dont think you need a special diet. But a healthy and balanced diet is always advisable.

Hope this helps you.
If you have no more questions, please close this discussion and rate the answer.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor