Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Having fever with body pain. Feel unconsciousness. Suggest treatment?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3631 Questions
I have fever with normal body pain. for 5sec only am feeling unconsciousness but not unconscious. please suggest me the treatment
Posted Thu, 25 Jul 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 8 hours later

Thanks for your query.

I would like to know whether you feel dizzy or loose consciousness?

What other symptoms you have,

Do you have headache?
Do you have sore throat, running nose or cough?
Are your bowels normal?

Waiting for your answers,

Meanwhile do take a dose of Tylenol 500mg once after food and observe the fever.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Having fever with body pain. Feel unconsciousness. Suggest treatment? 9 hours later
no headache
Have running nose or cough
bowels are normal
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 9 hours later

Thanks for the information.

The feverish feeling and the giddiness you have could be related to the running nose and cough you have.

You could probably be suffering from upper antiseptic solution like CHLORHEXIDINE twice daily after food.
Take a Tab of Benadryl if the symptoms get severe along with a tab of Tylenol, I advised you before.
If the cough is more, you can take steam inhalations to sooth the airway and provide you relief.
Also do take a glass of milk with a pinch of turmeric in it to get rid of the symptoms.

Hope, I answered your query.

Wish you good health.


Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor