Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Having early ejaculation. Not able to satisfy partner. What to do?

User rating for this question
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Hi Dr, i cant come hospital, so i am enquiring here itself, kindly help me in this.

I had sex with my girl friend but with in one min i have leaked sperm out and second time also i have cummed in one min, i am not able to satisfy my girl friend, can you please help me in this,
Posted Fri, 14 Jun 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 2 hours later

I understand your concern. It is quite embarrassing when one feels the inability to satisfy the partners' sexual needs.

I see that you are a 27-year-old young man. I assume that this is your first time sexual intercourse with your girlfriend or you are in the beginning stages of your relationship with her.

Please give it some time, be open, speak to partner more about this, and indulge in more of foreplay. The desires would be more and slowly you would be able to satisfy your partner and you would be satisfied too.

Try the kegel's exercises; it might help you too. You could look online for the procedure.

If I were your treating doctor, I would not put you on medications for this now.

I hope this helps.

Let me know if you need further help.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Having early ejaculation. Not able to satisfy partner. What to do? 15 minutes later
Thanks doctor i hope this will help me, i will do this exercise and daily how many hours i need to do this exercise?
Dr i forget to inform you that i see sex clips or movies daily, i used to do hand shack myself three or four times in week, is any thing problem will come, if i do these many times to satsify myself.
Is any medicine there for to getting mood always, because if i see girls breast suddenly i will get hard, kindly suggest can i do and help me in this Dr.
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 10 minutes later

What you are currently experiencing is normal for any person at your age. So, please relax. This is a normal phenomenon. You do not have to worry about it.

The exercise needs to be done once or twice daily for a few days only, until the time you feel better.

You would not face any health problems with masturbation.

There are several medications available for sexual dysfunction; you do not need any of them for now, according to me.

You must invest your time in better things like a new hobby, a new project, a new learning process; learn to play a new musical instrument, help people. Try to do the best for yourself and your family.

I am sure you would be a good success one day. Of course, you would have a happy sexual life too.

I hope this helps you. Please close the discussion, if you have no further queries.

Thanks and take care!
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor