Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Having dull stomach cramps along with foul smelling discharge. Swab test negative. Feel lump in vagina. Suggest?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 2007
Answered : 1279 Questions
Hi i have been having dull stomach cramps for over 3weeks now along with foul smelling discharge iv been swabbed but results have came bak clear. Also when having sex it feels like there is a cut or lump in my vagina stopping the penis sorry for tmi.. im pretty sure im not pregnant as i have not had unprotected sex and have gotten my period twice. Please help :(
Posted Wed, 7 Aug 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 41 minutes later
Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX Foul smelling discharge could be due to bacterial vaginosis or any growth over the cervix. Though the smear report is normal, I usually put my ptients on Clotrimazole and Clindamycin combination vaginal tablets for 7 days. And also Doxycycline antibiotic for 5 days.
Regarding your problem with intercourse, it could be due to endometriosis or any lump in vagina (most commonly a cervical fibroid, gartners cyst or big nabothian cyst). For all these symptoms you need a gynaec XXXXXXX examination and decide.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow-ups. If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well. Please do not forget to accept it.
Thank you,
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
You can consult me again directly through my profile
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an OBGYN

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor