Having discomfort in stomach
Can you elaborate....
The detail provided is too inadequate to comment on the problem. Can you elaborate on the problem further.
I'd like to know
1. Since when you've had the discomfort?
2. Which part of the abdomen is affected - right/left; above or below belly button?
3. Can you describe the discomfort - burning like, crampy or dull ache?
4. If there are any other symptoms along with discomfort?
Awaiting your response..
Stool color related to the food....
The stool color is probably related to food intake. It is not concerning. Moreover it seems to have cleared now.
If you are sure you have hyperacidity, then taking antacids or proton pump inhibitor drugs will benefit you. I recommend tab pantocid d for such patients.
The itchy sensation is most likely related to an infection. Unless you have diarrhea, it doesn't need immediate attention.
Hope this helps. let me know if you need clarifications.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Random body aches. Is this the symptoms of flu?
- What is the difference between functional dyspepsia and appendicitis?
- Having spondylisthesis, DDD, facet artropathy, bulging discs. Taking...
- Addicted to tobacco. Tried nicotex chewing gum. Unable to open mouth and...
- Is amitriptyline safe medicine for polymyalgia? What are the affect of...
- Recommended amino acids and proteins after workout. How much protein...
- Diabetic. Have hepatic encephalopathy. Treated with lactulose. Should I...
- Looking best medicine for urinary tract infection
- Had shoulder injury. Hurts to lift arm and having burning sensation on...
- Bruise appeared on thigh after scratching. Hurts to touch. Why is this...