Having delayed periods. Prescribed with sysron, not yet got my periods. Pregnancy test negative. Reason?
Thanks for writing to us.
You have not mentioned are you taking any contraceptive pills or any other contraceptive method because menstrual disturbances also occur because of contraceptive.
There can be multiple reasons for a missed period. It can be due to stress, over/under weight, hormonal disturbances, Polycystic ovarian syndrome, hypothyroidism, excessive exercise etc.
You may have to consult a gynecologist for the blood test and ultrasonography to rule out pregnancy and other causes.
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
You are not taking contraceptives, this rules out the possibility of hormonal disturbance as a reason. However, you still need to visit a gynecologist and undergo tests to find the other causes for your missed period (mentioned in my previous reply).
You have taken sysron and still not having your period, it is recommended that you go for the urine and blood test for pregnancy one more time. In some cases, it takes more time to get a urine pregnancy test positive.
If you do not have any clarification you can close the discussion and rate the answer. Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Delayed periods pregnant pregnancy test reports negative
- Delayed periods pregnancy tests negative chances of pregnancy
- Delay in periods negative pregnancy tests what could be this
- Negative pregnancy test and got my period
- Negative pregnancy test no period
- Delayed periods pregnancy test negative reason
- Delayed periods pregnancy test- negative is this normal
- Delayed period and white discharge with a negative pregnancy test
- No periods pregnancy test negative prescribed sysrone suggestions
- Delayed periods pregnancy test negative ovulation problem