Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Having day dreams. Dreaming about sex in dreams. Saw mother having sex. Feeling headache and confused. Why day dreams?

User rating for this question
Answered by

Practicing since : 2000
Answered : 634 Questions
Hello how r u . Iam 21 years old female in my last year i had so many day dreams not not in good healthy way. it started when i was 16 i cried too much about things happened to me from my parents and i cried about what my mom husband did with my feelings when he had sex with mom with insult . (he was sick person has a sexual racist and always beat my mom because the man should beat his wife and my mom loved him like hell and didnt care about me he wasnt make us go out from the house he did let my mom to use a mobile )then i had a sexual day dreams and sometimes daydreams of other things.the problem is now i always have sexual daydreams about the things i hate and the things which happened to me in childehood and sometimes i dream iam doing the things i hate and i enjoy the things i hate in my daydream for example in my childhood maybe at age 7 my mother husband was doing sex with her and showing me this and the sex was with insult with her which hurt my feelings now in my life i hate insult sex but it happens to me in my daydream and i enjoy it and do crazy things.also other things happens which i cant mention now . and in real life sometimea after the 16 years old cry i had some problems in my feeling with any sexual racist and it makes me feel headache and confused . Whats the problem with my daydreams ? Does it mean i enjoy dreaming of things i feeel afraid from so much.
Posted Mon, 21 Oct 2013 in Anxiety and Stress
Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 51 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It is treatable easily.

Detailed Answer:
Hi there, thanks for asking. Generally speaking the stress you experienced (like many other people who have stress, in different ways during childhood) has led to sexual obsession for you. It is a kind of SSRI can help. The other one is talk sessions for behavioural therapy. Since the thoughts are purely without any compulsion (sexual acting), the medication would be hopefully enough. Let me know if you have any other question. Best wishes.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Having day dreams. Dreaming about sex in dreams. Saw mother having sex. Feeling headache and confused. Why day dreams? 28 minutes later
is it ocd or kind of sexual ocd , stress complusive?
why you prefer to take medicine while this problem because of stress in chilhood and something of negative way of thinking in my mind soles make this happen so i should solve the real reason with pysologist not use medications and leave the real reason?
Can you please explain to me more about my stress and complusive ?or what happened to my mind soles to try avoid this.
Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 10 hours later
Brief Answer:
Yes, it is true.

Detailed Answer:
Hello again, that's true. you can manage your stress with sport (regular) and also talking regularly with your friends about usual stuff. When you have less anxiety with any means, then you can take benefit from talk therapy for this purpose which will focus on your experience and expressing it and the restructuring your memory. Best wishes.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor