Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Having curved penis, tight foreskin and problem during penetration. What to do?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1851 Questions
my prob is i m having curved penis. big head and uncut.

problem during penetration
Posted Sun, 17 Nov 2013 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 15 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It may be normal.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for your query.
I appreciate your efforts for medical consultation in so much distress.

Slight curve is very common. It is more common towards left side. It is not needed any intervention if it is not causing problem in sex.

It is difficult to understand uncut head. I assume you are talking about tight foreskin. Tight foreskin lead to sexual dysfunction in form of erectile dysfunction or pain during erection. Although most of the person able to perform masturbation comfortably even with this problem. Condition of having tight foreskin of penis called as phimosis. In most of the cases circumcision (minor operation) is required.

In conservative approach following are solutions:
-Dorsal slit operation: In this small incision given by surgeon on prepuce.
-Stretching exercise: In this foreskin is manually stretched 2-3 times per day with mild force to widen its opening. It is used only for mild phimosis and take several months to show improvement.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow ups.

Wish you good health.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor