Having blurred vision, feeling dizziness with mild fever. Do I need to do EEg and MRI to confirm my status?

Dr. Sudhir Kumar

Neurologist

Posted on Thu, 12 Dec 2013 in Brain and Spine
Question: Hi doctor, Thanks for your concern.some of my old symptoms subsided but im worrying abt below Sometimes blurred vision Feeling dizziness mostly and high esp with lights Glandular/mild fever still occuring sometimes I have energy to do all stuffs but abv symptoms made me sick always Two months completed now and i concentrated on vitamins and herbals Please advice me do i need to do mri,eeg etc to confirm my status ? Also antivirals required to control virus or good nutritional/herbal items can combate the virus?
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 55 minutes later
Brief Answer: Thank you for getting back. Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Good to know that you are doing well. These symptoms would also improve over time, in the next few weeks. As of now, please continue the vitamins. Also, continue exercises, such as muscle strengthening exercises, walking, etc. Sleep well (about 7-8 hours per night) and eat well (including fresh fruits and vegetables). MRI brain may be done, if symptoms do not improve over time. EEG is not required. Antivirals are not required at present. I hope it helps. Please get back if you require any additional information. Wishing you good health, Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad, India Click on this link to ask me a DIRECT QUERY: http://bit.ly/Dr-Sudhir-kumar My BLOG: http://bestneurodoctor.blogspot.in