Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Having blood pressure, overweight. Suffer from small sized penis and light erection. Help?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General Surgeon
Practicing since : 1979
Answered : 2457 Questions
sir my name is XXXXXXX my husband is civil engineer in abroad, before marriage he told me about his problem. knowing his problem i married him. we got married three years before, when marriage he was 35 years and i was 32 years old, after marriage he was happy with me only for five days it was surprise for me, on sixth day he went to aborad for work. i got visa and went to aborad and i lived with him for two months in that two month he never came near me like he was busy in reading books or watching tv. on the first day in muscat he said he has no mood and avoided me to sit beside me also. twice in one year in one week leave he will come to india, but every night he use to read books and 1'o clock he will come to sleep. if i ask him let we go to doctor he is not cooperating for that. he has high blood pressure, over weight 140kg with 7 feet height. every body is asking me for baby, iam only facing that problem because he is in abroad. if i ask anything he is shouting and fireing on me like i told you everything before marrige, why are you troubbling me. now he is saying let we adapt one baby. i said no, let doctor confirm that we don't have baby, then we will adapt baby. please solve me on this. his pennis is small in size and light erection only is there and no mood also. please help me on this doctor.
Posted Sun, 18 Aug 2013 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. M Y Shareef 1 hour later
Hi XXXXXXX ! I am Dr Shareef, a general surgeon answering your query.

You have mentioned about some problem in your husband before marriage as told by him. It will be helpful if you could please elaborate the details on this.

You also mentioned that he was happy with you for five days after marriage. Does it mean that you had satisfactory conjugal relationship with him for these five days ? If the answer is yes, this means physically he was fit enough for a sexual relationship at that moment.

The inability or showing disinterest in sex at a later date could possibly be due to two reasons:
1) Psychological : If he had any inclination towards any other girl/lady before marriage, then he may possibly avoid any other lady for obvious reasons.
2) Physical : He might have come to know about some kind of pathological state in himself , which might be transmitted to his sexual partner, and because he loves you, he does not want to transmit such problem to you. The other reason may be apprehension of failing in the middle of the sexual activity due to small penis and impaired erection and this may be forcing him to avoid sex.

Sometimes, the small penis may only be apparent and not actual in a obese individual of 140 lbs. The penis may actual be normal size, but due to the fat and obesity, it is embedded in it. Therefore, he should be counselled to reduce his weight, which may solve the problem.

Asking for a baby is natural in our society, and so you should not get disturbed by such questions. Instead, try to counsel him to reduce weight, and get a routine blood investigations like CBC, Blood sugar, serum lipid profile, Thyroid profile, and other tests if need be. He should ideally be seen by a doctor, who may advise him for a semen analysis test, and an ultrasound of the testes and abdomen. Further high end investigations can be decided after these basic tests.

It depends on you and and your family members how you motivate him to get examined and investigated by a doctor. The option of adapting a baby is always open, but one should consider this when all other modalities have failed.

I hope I have answered your query up to some extent. If you have any further query, then please do not hesitate to ask. Wishing your problem to be solved at the earliest possible time. Thanks.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor