Having abdominal pain. Feeling nausea, heaviness in stomach and discomfort. Any advice?

Dr. Grzegorz Stanko

General Surgeon

Posted on Wed, 2 Jan 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Question: my right lower bottom stomach has a pain when i push it up. I also feel queasy and naseau. When i push on the top center discomfort. When I walk my stomach feels heavy. please advise
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 1 hour later
Hello!

Thank you for the query.

If this pain is no longer than few days, this can be appendicitis. Especially if your pain has started in the upper middle abdomen, you have had some nausea. If so, you should go to the ER as it can be urgent.
Such pain can be also caused by ovarian cyst, ovarian infection, pregnancy. It is advisable for you to have abdominal ultrasound, full blood work, urine analysis and gyneacologist consult.

Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
Regards.