Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

Having a lump at the bottom of breastbone. Having sarcoidosis. Suggest the treatment?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 2007
Answered : 1279 Questions
I have a lump at the bottom of my breastbone which is recent. I also have sarcoidosis of at least ten years

Posted Fri, 16 Aug 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 59 minutes later
Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX As you are having sarcoidosis, the probable cause for this lump could be lymphnode swellings. But it is difficult to come to final conclusion without being examined or without seeing the location, size, shape, consistency or any other findings. I also suggest you to get a X-ray or CT chest for diagnosing your condition. All this will be decided by your treating physician.
Also the lump needs to be excluded whether it is arising from the breastbone or breast itself.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow-ups. If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well. Please do not forget to accept it.
Thank you,
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
You can consult me again directly through my profile
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an OBGYN

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor