Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Having a lot of boy hair and like to reduce it. What would you recommend?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 2366 Questions
Hi, i am a 29 years old male my weight is 189.5 Pounds and my height is 69.29 Inch, i have a lot of boy hair and i would like to decrease it and become smooth with more feminine physical body look and i don't care about my sexual drive dysfunction, is it possible to use XXXXXXX 35 combined with androcur 50mg?
If no what are the suitable HRT? and if Yes i would like to know the recommended dose for me.
Note: i have no Diabetes Mellitus and no History of blood clot of any kind and i don't take any other medicines.
Thank you
Posted Fri, 30 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 31 minutes later
Dear sir,

Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX

Well looking into your problem you want to get rid of excess body hair . XXXXXXX 35 and drugs like that are female hormonal preprations and not meant for males . These will lead to disturbance in your hormonal system .

One thing that you can try is Laser hair reduction that is very effective in treating these conditions . Since you are a young male no HRT can be recommended for you for this purpose .

Still if you wish you can consult an endocrinologist for expert opinion . If you have this excess hair due to some underlying medical condition then it can be treated .

Take care.

Dr. Shruti
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Having a lot of boy hair and like to reduce it. What would you recommend? 25 minutes later
Thank you for your answers But I would like to start HRT to become a transgender, I don't like to stay with my male hormones or physical appearance. So is it XXXXXXX 35 safe for me to use? And if yes what are the recommended dose for me?
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 16 hours later
Dear sir,

Thank you for reverting back.

In that case you should see a plastic surgeon for the sex change operations and then further endocrinologist will advise you accordingly . Just taking XXXXXXX 35 will not suffice.

Take care.

Dr. Shruti
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor