Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Having RA factor in initial stage. Having single leg pain, use to take Brufin. Suggest?

User rating for this question
Answered by

Allergist and Immunologist
Practicing since : 1999
Answered : 584 Questions
dear concern,
I am having R A factor in initial stage (as per rhuematalagist) , may be this is reason I am facing the problem of single leg pain. I am facing this problem problem when I am in age of 15 yeras, for this I use to take BRUFIN 400 tablet .please suggest the measures which I need to take.
Posted Thu, 3 Oct 2013 in Lupus
Answered by Dr. Sujoy Khan 27 minutes later
Brief Answer:
NSAIDs sufficient at this stage

Detailed Answer:

Welcome to Healthcare Magic.

If the result is borderline positive RA factor and you have only one painful limb (with no joint involvement), then Brufen or Indometacin is sufficient at this stage.
Use gastric protective agents such as Ranitidine or Esomeprazole before take these pain killers (NSAIDs).
The most useful test is anti-CCP antibodies, which if positive, denotes erosive arthritis and must be followed up with XRays hands and feet.

I am not sure how old you are now, but do regularly visit your Rheumatologist and get the CCP test done.

Best Wishes.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Allergist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor