Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
124 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Have white patches on penis tip and bump like lesion on scrotum. What cure should be done?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2010
Answered : 6243 Questions
Have a look at the first four photograph (first two pdf files). Since my childhood I used to wipe my penis with a cloth very roughly. Even masturbation I used to do using a cloth. This happened every time I went for pee. I lost the reddishness of the inner part. Now I’m unable to know whether I’m having black spots on white skin or white patches on black skin. The inner part became very rough. Apart from that everything is normal. I stopped using a cloth for the last 2 years. I never thought of the consequences. Actually the change came so gradually that I was unable to find it abnormal. To make it sensitive I thought of using some Vaseline like substances. But I read in a blog on net that use of petroleum products may lead to impotency. I never had any sexual relation with anybody. What could be the reason?? Can I get the colour of inner part of my penis back. Is it abnormal?? Any need to visit doctors place??
I’m having fuss like substances inside the skin on my testacles (I have shown in the fifth and sixth photograph i.e., third pdf file). I have highlighted the one in large size.
Is there any relation between the above two issues??
Please help me in this regard. If possible for two very much worried of these.
Posted Tue, 26 Mar 2013 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 2 hours later

Thanks for the detailed description and high quality images.

You are suffering from two different problems and I will explain them one by one.

1. The problem with glans penis.

Actually in simple words, it can be said that the mucosa of your glans has become like skin.
That means, the highly sensitive pink mucous membrane of the glans has become less sensitive skin like due to constant friction.

It is totally normal and is body's protective mechanism.
The white patches what you see are actually normal regenerating mucosa, the rest black part is the skin like change.

Nothing needs to be done, just wait. Slowly the skin like area will again regain its colour.
However if you feel pain on the tip of penis or there is ulcer, you must see a dermatologist.
Applying a moisturizer like elovera is a good option.

2. The second condition is a bump like lesion on scrotum.

This is calcinosis cutis, which means accumulation of calcium under the skin. Even this is a harmless condition.

If you want it can be easily removed by excising it.
However it is better to leave it as such if it doesn’t grow or cause any problem.

Hope I was of some help.

Let me know if you have any other doubts.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor